If you have not yet sailed on the Norwegian Escape or have never cruised on a mega ship before, this is the perfect opportunity. Our ship tour host will be guiding you through the entire ship while she is docked in New York showing you all that this beautiful ship has to offer.
About the Ship:
Norwegian Escape is ready to whisk you away to the Bahamas and The Caribbean from Miami. Indulging in every whim is what unforgettable vacations are made of. Get ready to chase sunsets on The Waterfront. Get closer to paradise with two quintessential Jimmy Buffett venues: Margaritaville at Sea and the 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar. Sip on some of Napa’s best blends at The cellars, A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar. Or try our unique specialty cocktails, hand-crafted by Bar Lab. Be dazzled by Broadway hits like After Midnight. Discover a new world of Freestyle Cruising on Norwegian Escape, voted 2017 Ship of the Year by Ocean & Cruise News.
Ship Tour Itinerary:
10:00 Arrival/ Check In
10:45 Boarding (subject to ship clearance)
11:00 Staterooms Viewing and Public Area Tour
12:00 Included lunch in Garden Café
14:00 This concludes our ship tour, we will have a post tour drink at a local bar in New York City. Please feel free to join us for an unique Q&A opportunity.
What is Included:
- Chubit Travel Trip Manager hosting the Ship Tour
- An unbiased review of pro’s and con’s of the ship while on board
- Access to all public sections of ship
- Access to see all room categories on the ship*
- Included Buffet Lunch on board the ship
What is Not Included:
- Alcoholic Beverages on board (sorry this is an alcohol free event)
- Parking in New York City / Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Post tour drinks at Local NYC bar
*Due to customs clearance, sometimes we may not be able to see the Havens section due to timing schedule. We will do our best to try to make sure we can see the havens