Join us as we go on board the Norwegian Escape right from New York City! There’s nothing subtle about Norwegian Escape, the first ship in Norwegian Cruise Line’s Breakaway Plus Class. You’ll notice that before you even board the cruise ship. The hull art, designed by renowned artist and conservationist Guy Harvey, is a bold yet beautiful, in-your-face marine wildlife scene that spans more than 1,000 feet from bow to stern. Once onboard, you’ll be captivated by the glitzy three-level 678 Ocean Place; virtually all the action at night takes place at its various restaurants and bars. The space is set off by an enormous hanging LED chandelier and sweeping glass staircase. Even the top decks of the ship are bold, with a ropes course and four water slides that are sure to make your heart race.
09:30AM – Arrive and check in at New York Cruise Terminal
10:00AM – Introductions and welcome information provided by ship tour host
11:00AM – Embarkation of ship & early lunch on board*
12:30PM – Guided tour of the Norwegian Escape with your ship tour host
03:00PM – Disembarkation
* Embarkation time may be delayed as the ship requires clearance from the US Customs and Border Patrol before we can embark. However, regardless of boarding time we will be able to have the time to see the entire ship
- Complete ship tour from top to bottom*
- Ship tour host from Chubit Travel to guide and answer all questions**
- Buffet lunch on board the ship
- $50 Chubit Travel Credit valid for 6 months after the attendance of ship tour***
* Due to early boarding for Havens guests, we may not have the opportunity to see the Havens area.
** Due to the limited time we have on board, our ship tour host will be going at a fast pace. This tour might not be suitable for guests with mobility limitations.
*** Credit is given as a code on a physical card on the date of tour and is only for guests who were in attendance. Guests who no-show forfeit this benefit. Credit is valid for travel booked with Chubit Travel within 6 months of ship tour, afterwards the credit is forfeited and has no cash value.
- Beverages including Alcohol and Soft drinks*
* Alcohol and soft drinks are not available for sale or consumption during tour. You will have iced tea, lemonade and water available for lunch. We recommend purchasing a bottle of water at the vending machine prior to starting the tour.
** Parking is not included. Because the tours are in New York, parking is expensive in the cruise terminal ($40) however free or cheaper parking may be available outside.